After graduating from university, Erol Bek started his career as a writer-illustrator for Gırgır, Fırt, Limon and Hıbır humour magazines and Hürriyet, Cumhuriyet, Siyah/Beyaz and Günaydın newspapers. Between 1994 and 1996, he worked with Barış Manço’s author team. In 1997, he designed indoor, outdoor and packaging products for various companies in his advertising agency.
In 2000, he worked as an Art Director at “estore” that is one of the first e-commerce companies in Turkey, founded by İzi Adato. He managed the digital projects of many prestigious brands such as “IGS”, “Ağaoğlu”, “Ege Seramik” and “Finspor” during the formation of Enter New Media for 8 years. He founded Turkey’s first design platform dinodream.com in 2004. The competition and social responsibility projects organized by this platform have brought a voice in all media and received awards in a short amount of time. In 2009 he was among the team that founded Limango Turkey (The Otto Group company). During his 6 years as the Assistant General Manager responsible of Creative at Limango, he managed the Studio, Production and Graphics departments. Managed the photo production projects of brands such as “Elle”, “Roman”, “Demsa”, “Intersport” with LimangoCreative.
Between 2015-2019 he worked as the design consultant for major brands such as “Flo”, “DeFacto”, “Butigo”, “Deriden” and “Edenred”.
He moved from Istanbul to Barcelona in 2018 and in 2019, he founded the olaCreative design office with his soulmate.
Pınar Karatay Bek
She graduated from Anadolu University Fine Arts Graphic Department in 1992. Between 1993-1996, she designed packaging and graphic projects for “Camsil”, “Ernet”, “Kenton” and many brands at Tibet and Sultans Group. In 1996, she worked as a graphic designer in P&P Advertising Agency for major brands such as “Mado”, “Amnesty” and “Medipol”.
In 1997, she created websites for many companies with her team as Managing Art Director at İhlas Holding. In 1999, she managed the digital parts of “Cine5”, “MaxiTV” and “Playboy” projects in Cengiz Semercioğlu’s team as an Internet Director at “Europe and America Holding”. In 2001, she worked as an Art Director at MasNet digital agency, managed and designed major food brands such as “Duru Bulgur”, “Bambi”, “Selva Makarna” and “Muratbey”. Between 2002-2005, she worked as the Executive Art Director for the big brands such as “Arçelik”, “Beko”, “Koç Holding”, “Lykia World”, “Aria” and “Avea” for the Saatchi Saatchi advertising agency at the Enova Web Agency.
Between 2005-2009, she created and managed her own projects like producing “ChaCha” bags and “Bujo” pillowcases as Porque Design. Between 2013-2018, she gave training to children and adults at the Tiktuk Workshop she founded when she organized cake and cookie production and workshops.
She moved from Istanbul to Barcelona in 2018 and in 2019, she founded the olaCreative design office with her soulmate.
Our Services and Capabilities
Every company is someone’s dream, and companies want to make money, to be a popular brand, to be understandable. We love to create beautiful, smart and inspiring works that focus on these dreams, goals and customers. In order to help companies achieve their goals, we do these works by converting problems at different points into solutions.
- Web Site Design & Development
- Mobile (iOS & Android)
- Ecommerce (WooCommerce, Shopify…)
- CMS (WP, Joomla, Drupal)
- Photography & Retouching
- Design partnership for Startup Projects
- Design partnership for SAAS and Software Companies
- Design partnership for Marketing Companies
- Design partnership for Theme Developers
- 2004 – Babylon – Flyer Design Awards, First Prize
- 2005 – GFX-UI – Experimental Interface Design Awards, First Prize
- 2006 – Altın Örümcek Web Awards* – Community and Social Communication, First Prize
- 2006 – Altın Örümcek Web Awards – Art, Third Prize
- 2008 – Altın Örümcek Web Awards – Community and Social Communication, First Prize
- 2011 – Altın Örümcek Web Awards – E-commerce, Third Prize
- 2012 – Altın Örümcek Web Awards – E-commerce, Second Prize
- 2014 – Altın Örümcek Web Awards – E-commerce, First Prize
- 2017 – DORinsight – Best UX Design Award, First Prize
* Altın Örümcek: The Golden Spiders are the most respected web awards in Turkey and they recognise projects in many different categories each year. Websites and mobile applications are evaluated for their design, innovation, content richness, user friendliness, use of technology, engagement, marketing power, creativity, stability, credibility and security.
Some Of Our Clients
Our clients are our priority and we’ve helped a variety build and grow their brand.
List of brands and projects we work with
Almost A Hero Game
ATÜ Duty Free
Enter & Enter Pro
Kernel & Roast
Kiss the Hippo
Tiktuk Cake & Cookies